Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity::||30 Litre||Tank Material::||SUS304|
|Ultrasonic Power::||600W||Heating Power:||500W|
Why You Need Hongsonic Mechanical Ultrasonic Cleaner For Marine Engine Parts?
Disassembling and inspecting shipboard propulsion systems during scheduled maintenance procedures provides an excellent opportunity to sonic clean marine engine parts. Ultrasonic cleaning is doubtlessly faster and more thorough than using aerosol sprays or manually scrubbing marine diesel and gasoline engine parts in wash tanks using potentially harmful solvents with their associated disposal challenges.
The thoroughness of ultrasound is due to its ability to reach all surfaces of marine engine parts immersed in a water-based biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solution. The process occurs when millions of minute bubbles created by generator powered ultrasonic transducers violently implode on contact with parts to dislodge and carry away grease, varnishes, carbon deposits and other contaminants that decrease engine performance and contribute to wear.
|Tank Material||Stainless Steel SUS304|
|Tank Capacity||30 L|
|Power Supply||AC 100 ~ 120V, 50 / 60Hz
AC 220 ~ 240V, 50 / 60 Hz
|Heating Power||500 W , Digital Heating|
|Unit Size||530x300x380 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Tank Size||500x300x200 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Package Size||635x405x390 mm ( L x W x H )|
What Engine Parts Can Be Cleaned?
The marine sector finds in our ultrasonic cleaning equipment the most suitable option for the maintenance and repair of all types of engines. This is so because ultrasonic cleaning facilitates the cleaning of parts such as heat interchangers, cylinder heads, turbochargers, intercoolers, tube bundles, coolers or propellers and other large and heavy parts; thereby reducing the time and effort involved in the traditional systems.
Features and Advantages
• Powerful & more efficient cleaning
• All areas are Easily Accessed for better dirt removal
• Stainless steel Enclosure Provides Ease of operation while Eliminating Potential Corrosion
• Inbuilt Digital Timer & Digital Temperature Controller for heater
• Dry run protection provided for safety of the equipment.
• Removal of all contaminants including dirt, soot, carbon etc. down to a microscopic particle size
• Extends life of intervals between scheduled maintenance cleaning sessions
• Clean marine engine parts in a safer and faster way.