Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frequency(optional):||28Khz And 40Khz||Time Range:||1~99(Min)|
|Ultrasonic Power(adjustable ):||0~180||Heater Power:||500W|
|Capacity:||22L||Overall Size:||550*330*330 Mm(L*W*H)|
Engine and Model parts 22L Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine Timing and Heating
Cleaning is a time consuming, expensive process for most rebuilders.
How to clean engine parts – whether they are small parts like fittings and fasteners, bigger parts like connecting rods and pistons, or even cylinder heads and engine blocks? The most effective tool is ultrasonic cleaner.
What is an ultrasonic cleaner?
Ultrasonic cleaning is the rapid and complete removal of contaminants from objects which are immersed in a tank of liquid that is flooded with high frequency sounds waves. These non-audible sound waves create a gentle scrubbing action within the fluid, removing contaminants from all surface areas the fluid comes into contact with, you can see below picture to know how does it work.
How to use an ultrasonic cleaner?
1.Carefully unpack the cleaner, remove all packing materials and check whether any parts have become loose or damaged during transit.
a: Main machine b: Sound proof lid c: Power lead
d: Outlet filter e: Mesh basket (Optional) f: Manual
2. Place the cleaner on a flat, clean surface and ensure that the cooling fan will get adequate ventilation, and that all controls are set to off, and the drain tap is closed.
3. Ensure that the power lead is securely plugged into the cleaner, and that no part of the lead is likely to contact with moisture.
4. Carefully fill at least 1/2 of the tank with a solvent solution. Based on cleaning requirements, we recommend to use a small amount of cleaning solution because this will help increase the cleaning performance. Now the cleaner is ready for use.
Steps to set up ultrasonic cleaner
1. Fill the stainless steel tank with cleaning solution; Plug the power lead into grounded outlet; After power-on, the temperature displays the actual environmental temperature, LED displays 3 minutes (default ultrasonic time).
2. Time setting: Press the “TIME-/TIME+ ”shortly at a time means time
increase/reduce 1min at a time, press and hold means time will increase/reduce by
10mins continuously. The cleaning stops when the timer counts down to 00:00. If
the unit needs to be stopped before the timer runs up, press “Ultrasonic” button.
NOTE: Do not run the cleaner continuously for more than one hour
3. Temperature setting: Press “temperature-/temperature+”shortly at a time means time increase or reduce 1℃ at a time, press and hold there means time will increase or decrease by 10℃ . Usually, the best cleaning temperature is within 40℃ to 60℃.
4. After time and heat setting, press “Heating” or “ultrasonic” button to start both function. Press “Heating” button again, the heating function will stop. The same for Ultrasonic Function.
5. Degas mode: work intermittently,i.e., 6s “ON” + 2s “OFF” working mode.
It can clean items deeply and efficiently.
6. Drain: press the “drain” button to open or close the automatic valve. The automatic valve will close a certain time (10 minutes in default) later after drain.
7. Empty the tank and clean both the outside and inside of the cleaner with a clean and dry cloth for next use.
|Overall Size:||550*330*330 mm(L*W*H)|
|Frequency:||28 and 40 KHz|
|Timing Range :||1-99min|
Best ultrasonic cleaner manufacture
We DeKang are professional ultrasonic cleaner manufacturer.We are warmly welcome clients from worldwide to visit our factory and cooperation with us. Besides, we are honored to offer you samples of most products.