Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Ultrasonic Power:||1500~3000W||Heating Power:||6000W|
Workshop Industrial Circulating Filtration Ultrasonic Cleaner 264L Intensive Rinse
Our product with multifuctional feature have a significant cleaning effect,You can check our 11 feature below.
1. Die casting stainless steel tank
2. Industrial grade integrated circuit
3. 0~80℃ temperature range
4. 1~99 minutes working time
5. Power adjustable, degas function
6. Degassing and degreasing function
7. 28KHz for gross rinse or 40KHz for intensive rinse
8. Auto stand-by, sleep, and wake-up by one key-press mode
9. Digital controller of high-precision and a long service-life
10. SUS 304 stainless steel tank
11. Sparging and circulating filtration function
Ultrasonic cleaning is based on the cavitation effect caused by high frequency ultrasonic wave vibration signal in the fluid. Microscopic bubbles are formed, and then implode violently causing the cavitation which create an intense scrubbing action on the surface of the item being cleaned. The bubbles are small enough to penetrate microscopic crevices, cleaning them thoroughly and consistently.
What is Ultrasonic Cleaning?
Ultrasonic cleaning uses ultrasonic energy in an immersion cleaning tank to assist in the removal of tenacious or stubborn soils from parts. An ultrasonic system always consists of at least three main components:
1. A tank to hold the cleaning fluid and the dirty parts
2. A generator to transform the line voltage into an ultrasonic signal
3. Transducers to convert the ultrasonic electrical signal into mechanical energy
How does Ultrasonic Cleaning Work?
An ultrasonic system works by inducing controlled cavitation in the cleaning fluid. Cavitation refers to microscopic voids or "bubbles" that form when the transducers emit sufficient ultrasonic energy into the fluid. The cavitation bubbles form relatively slowly and then collapse suddenly, releasing tremendous energy against the surfaces of objects immersed in the tank that ‘scrubs’ hard to remove soils from the parts.
What is degassing and how does it affect cleaning?
Any liquid will retain dissolved oxygen, for an ultrasonic cleaner to work properly the dissolved oxygen must be driven out of solution. The cleaning power of an ultrasonic tank comes from the violent collapse of the vacuum cavity or bubble. If there is any dissolved gas in the cleaning fluid it will migrate to the area of lowest pressure [ the vacuum cavity] preventing the violent collapse of the cavity and reducing the cleaning power of the tank.
Our R&D department can be divided into five sections: mechanical structure design section, electronic design section, software developing section, graphic design section, testing section. All members are excellent engineers who have at least 5 years' R&D experience. They are good at introducing most advanced technologies in the world into our products and make some innovative improvement.
All Dekang’s standard products have achieved most international standards, such as CE certification, RoHS certification, FCC certification etc. Besides, all no-standard products also can satisfy all requirements of these most international standards
Industrial ultrasonic cleaners are suitable to clean irregular and complex specialized instruments, components and PCBs of sundry shops, workshops, factories etc.
Dewaxing, Degresing ,Heating,Digital control,Filtration.Sparge.
|Tank thickness(mm):||2.5(SUS 304/316)|
DIFFERENT WAYS OF CLEANING
Gennral Cleaning—use only water to clean under the temperature of about 50℃;
Enhanced Cleaning—add few drops of standard cleaning solutions, liquid soap, or detergent, or any other non-acidic cleaning agents.
Extensive Cleaning--removing tarnish, carbon & rust from non-plated metals, it is recommended to use specific cleaning solution associated with ultrasonic cleaners.
How to use this machine
1. Fill the stainless steel tank with cleaning solution; turn the single phase switch or three phases switch on; After power-on, the LED display of the temperature displays the actual environmental temperature; while the LED display of time displays 3 minutes (default ultrasonic time).
2. Time setting: Press the “TIME-/ TIME+ ”shortly at a time means time increase/reduce 1min at a time, press and hold means time will increase/reduce by 10mins continuously. The cleaning stops when the timer counts down to 00:00. If the unit needs to be stopped before the timer runs up, press “Ultrasonic” button.
3. Temperature setting: Press “temperature-/temperature+”shortly at a time means time increase/ reduce 1℃ at a time, press and hold there means time will increase/decrease by 10℃ .
Note: Usually, the best cleaning temperature is within 40℃ to 60℃. The temperature displayed is the real temperature. The default value of the temperature is 0℃. When you set temperature, the heating function can not be started unless the set temperature is higher than the environmental temperature and the “Heating” button is pressed after the temperature setting. When the real temperature is higher than the set temperature, the indicator of heating will turn off. However, the heating function would not be turned off automatically if the ultrasonic cleaning still works, it will start again when the water temperature is lower than the set temperature. In this case, you can only press “Heating” to turn off heating function. However, if the ultrasonic cleaning time runs out, the heating function will stop automatically.
4. After time and temperature setting, press “Ultrasonic” or ”Heating” button to start both functions. Press “Ultrasonic ” or ”Heating” button again, the Ultrasonic or heating function will stop
5. Power Controller: the power can be adjusted among 0% and 100%. Users can adjust the power value randomly based on the characters of the stuffs to be cleaned
6. “Filter”: the filtration system with a sparger can be started or stopped by pressing “Filter” button.
Shenzhen DeKang Electronic Cleaning Appliances Co., Limited is a comprehensive new high-tech enterprise which focuses on the research & development, production and sale of household, commercial, laboratorial, industrial high-power ultrasonic cleaners etc. Especially, we also can customize non-standard products according to customers' requirements.
Now our products are composed of household ultrasonic cleaners, multifunctional sweep ultrasonic cleaner, power adjustable ultrasonic cleaner, smart dual-bands ultrasonic cleaner, digital ultrasonic cleaner, mechanical ultrasonic cleaner, industrial ultrasonic cleaners, submersible ultrasonic transducers etc. All of our standard products have achieved most international standards, such as CE certificate, ROHS certificate, FCC certification etc. Besides, DeKang also have strict examining procedures for controling the quality of non-standard products.