Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frequency:||28KHz / 40KHz||Time:||1~99(Min)|
19L Digital Full- Semi Changeable Ultrasonic Cleaner for Surgical Instruments
What is Ultrasonic Cleaning?
Ultrasonic cleaning uses ultrasonic energy in an immersion cleaning tank to assist in the removal of tenacious or stubborn soils from parts. An ultrasonic system always consists of at least three main components:
1. A tank to hold the cleaning fluid and the dirty parts
2. A generator to transform the line voltage into an ultrasonic signal
3. Transducers to convert the ultrasonic electrical signal into mechanical energy
How does Ultrasonic Cleaning Work?
An ultrasonic system works by inducing controlled cavitation in the cleaning fluid. Cavitation refers to microscopic voids or "bubbles" that form when the transducers emit sufficient ultrasonic energy into the fluid. The cavitation bubbles form relatively slowly and then collapse suddenly, releasing tremendous energy against the surfaces of objects immersed in the tank that ‘scrubs’ hard to remove soils from the parts.
Shenzhen DeKang Electronic Cleaning Appliances Co., Limited is a comprehensive new high-tech enterprise which focuses on the research & development, production and sale of household, commercial, laboratorial, industrial high-power ultrasonic cleaners etc. Especially, we also can customize non-standard products according to customers' requirements.
Our R&D department can be divided into five sections: mechanical structure design section, electronic design section, software developing section, graphic design section, testing section. All members are excellent engineers who have at least 5 years' R&D experience. They are good at introducing most advanced technologies in the world into our products and make some innovative improvement.
Now our products are composed of household ultrasonic cleaners, multifunctional sweep ultrasonic cleaner, power adjustable ultrasonic cleaner, smart dual-bands ultrasonic cleaner, digital ultrasonic cleaner, mechanical ultrasonic cleaner, industrial ultrasonic cleaners, submersible ultrasonic transducers etc. All of our standard products have achieved most international standards, such as CE certificate, ROHS certificate, FCC certification etc. Besides, DeKang also have strict examining procedures for controling the quality of non-standard products.
About an order
Ultrasonic is widely used throughout industries to remove difficult contaminants from the parts during or after manufacturing process which might require a stage of cleaning before the next process. In general, if an item can be cleaned with liquid, it can be cleaned much faster and more thoroughly with an ultrasonic cleaner. Compared with traditional solvent/scrubbing, our ultrasonic cleaners:
Industrial ultrasonic cleaner are suitable to clean irregular and complex specialized instruments , components and PCBs of sundry shops, workshops, factories etc.
All Dekang’s standard products have achieved most international standards, such as CE certification, RoHS certification, FCC certification etc. Besides, all no-standard products also can satisfy all requirements of these most international standards.So you could trust us,we will do our best for you!
How to use?
1. Fill the stainless steel tank with cleaning solution; Plug the power lead into grounded outlet; After power-on, the temperature displays the actual environmental temperature, LED displays 3 minutes (default ultrasonic time).
2. Time setting: Press the “TIME-/TIME+ ”shortly at a time means time increase/reduce 1min at a time, press and hold means time will increase/reduce by 10mins continuously. The cleaning stops when the timer counts down to 00:00. If the unit needs to be stopped before the timer runs up, press “Ultrasonic” button.
NOTE: Do not run the cleaner continuously for more than one hour
3.Temperature setting: Press “temperature-/temperature+”shortly at a time means time increase or reduce 1℃ at a time, press and hold there means time will increase or decrease by 10℃ . Usually, the best cleaning temperature is within 40℃ to 60℃.
4. After time and heat setting, press “Heating” or “ultrasonic” button to start both function. Press “Heating” button again, the heating function will stop. The same for Ultrasonic Function.
5. Degas mode: work intermittently,i.e., 6s “ON” + 2s “OFF” working mode.
It can clean items deeply and efficiently.
6. Drain: press the “drain” button to open or close the automatic valve. The automatic valve will close a certain time (10 minutes in default) later after drain.
7. Empty the tank and clean both the outside and inside of the cleaner with a clean and dry cloth for next use.
NOTE: Do not pour water out until it’s cooling, Hot water will hurt you and damage the machine itself.