Payment & Shipping Terms:
Digital Control Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine 14L with Heating Function
What is Ultrasonic Cleaning?
Ultrasonic cleaning uses ultrasonic energy in an immersion cleaning tank to assist in the removal of tenacious or stubborn soils from parts. An ultrasonic system always consists of at least three main components:
1. A tank to hold the cleaning fluid and the dirty parts
2. A generator to transform the line voltage into an ultrasonic signal
3. Transducers to convert the ultrasonic electrical signal into mechanical energy
How does Ultrasonic Cleaning Work?
An ultrasonic system works by inducing controlled cavitation in the cleaning fluid. Cavitation refers to microscopic voids or "bubbles" that form when the transducers emit sufficient ultrasonic energy into the fluid. The cavitation bubbles form relatively slowly and then collapse suddenly, releasing tremendous energy against the surfaces of objects immersed in the tank that ‘scrubs’ hard to remove soils from the parts.
Composition of our Company
Our R&D department can be divided into five sections like mechical structure design section, electronic design section, software developing section, graphic design section, testing section. All menbers are excellent engeineers who have at least 5 years' R&D experence. They are good at introducing most advanced technologies in the world in the world into products and make some innovative improvement.
About an order
Ultrasonic is widely used throughout industries to remove difficult contaminants from the parts during or after manufacturing process which might require a stage of cleaning before the next process. In general, if an item can be cleaned with liquid, it can be cleaned much faster and more thoroughly with an ultrasonic cleaner. Compared with traditional solvent/scrubbing, our ultrasonic cleaners:
Industrial ultrasonic cleaner are suitable to clean irregular and complex specialized instruments , components and PCBs of sundry shops, workshops, factories etc.
All Dekang’s standard products have achieved most international standards, such as CE certification, RoHS certification, FCC certification etc. Besides, all no-standard products also can satisfy all requirements of these most international standards.So you could trust us,we will do our best for you!
How to use?
1. Fill the stainless steel tank with cleaning solution; Plug the power lead into grounded outlet; After power-on, the temperature displays the actual environmental temperature, LED displays 3 minutes (default ultrasonic time).
2. Time setting: Press the “TIME-/TIME+ ”shortly at a time means time increase/reduce 1min at a time, press and hold means time will increase/reduce by 10mins continuously. The cleaning stops when the timer counts down to 00:00. If the unit needs to be stopped before the timer runs up, press “Ultrasonic” button.
NOTE: Do not run the cleaner continuously for more than one hour
3.Temperature setting: Press “temperature-/temperature+”shortly at a time means time increase or reduce 1℃ at a time, press and hold there means time will increase or decrease by 10℃ . Usually, the best cleaning temperature is within 40℃ to 60℃.
4. After time and heat setting, press “Heating” or “ultrasonic” button to start both function. Press “Heating” button again, the heating function will stop. The same for Ultrasonic Function.
5. Degas mode: work intermittently,i.e., 6s “ON” + 2s “OFF” working mode.
It can clean items deeply and efficiently.
6. Drain: press the “drain” button to open or close the automatic valve. The automatic valve will close a certain time (10 minutes in default) later after drain.
7. Empty the tank and clean both the outside and inside of the cleaner with a clean and dry cloth for next use.
NOTE: Do not pour water out until it’s cooling, Hot water will hurt you and damage the machine itself.