Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Ultrasonic Frequency:||28KHz OR 40KHz||Time Range(Min):||1~99|
|Temperature Range(℃):||0~80||Ultrasonic Power:||1800~3600W|
3600W Integrated Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine 360L for Auto Engine Parts and Instruments
What is Ultrasonic Cleaning?
Ultrasonic cleaning uses ultrasonic energy in an immersion cleaning tank to assist in the removal of tenacious or stubborn soils from parts. An ultrasonic system always consists of at least three main components:
1. A tank to hold the cleaning fluid and the dirty parts
2. A generator to transform the line voltage into an ultrasonic signal
3. Transducers to convert the ultrasonic electrical signal into mechanical energy
How does Ultrasonic Cleaning Work?
An ultrasonic system works by inducing controlled cavitation in the cleaning fluid. Cavitation refers to microscopic voids or "bubbles" that form when the transducers emit sufficient ultrasonic energy into the fluid. The cavitation bubbles form relatively slowly and then collapse suddenly, releasing tremendous energy against the surfaces of objects immersed in the tank that ‘scrubs’ hard to remove soils from the parts.
Ultrasonic is widely used throughout industries to remove difficult contaminants from the parts during or after manufacturing process which might require a stage of cleaning before the next process. In general, if an item can be cleaned with liquid, it can be cleaned much faster and more thoroughly with an ultrasonic cleaner. Compared with traditional solvent/scrubbing, our ultrasonic cleaners.
Industrial ultrasonic cleaner are suitable to clean irregular and complex specialized instruments,components and PCBs of sundry shops,workshops,factories etc.You could check the comparison from below picture.
· Jewelry especially gold, silver & platinum
· Coins and other collectibles
· PCB Boards etc
· Diesel injection pumps
· Printer heads and toner cartridges
· Motorcycle radiators
· Vehicle differentials
· Milking parlor equipment·
· Golf clubs&grips&golf balls
.Horse bits&stirrups &horse brasses
· Tattoo needles· Surgical equipment
SUS304 Stainless steel tank
Industrial grade integrated circuit
0~80ºC temperature range
Semiwave(28KHz) for gross rinse and fullwave(40KHz)for intensive rinse
Auto stand-by,sleep.and wake-up by key-press mode
Power adjustable,degas function
Degassing and degreasing function
Digital controller of high-precision and long serveice-life
Why you choose us:
All Dekang’s standard products have achieved most international standards, such as CE certification, RoHS certification, FCC certification etc. Besides, all no-standard products also can satisfy all requirements of these most international standards.
How to use it
1. Fill the stainless steel tank with cleaning solution; turn the single phase switch or three phases switch on; After power-on, the LED display of the temperature displays the actual environmental temperature; while the LED display of time displays 3 minutes (default ultrasonic time).
2. Temperature setting: Press “temperature-/temperature+”shortly at a time means time increase/ reduce 1℃ at a time, press and hold there means time will increase/decrease by 10℃ .
Note: Usually, the best cleaning temperature is within 40℃ to 60℃. The temperature displayed is the real temperature. The default value of the temperature is 0℃. When you set temperature, the heating function can not be started unless the set temperature is higher than the environmental temperature and the “Heating” button is pressed after the temperature setting. When the real temperature is higher than the set temperature, the indicator of heating will turn off. However, the heating function would not be turned off automatically if the ultrasonic cleaning still works, it will start again when the water temperature is lower than the set temperature. In this case, you can only press “Heating” to turn off heating function. However, if the ultrasonic cleaning time runs out, the heating function will stop automatically.
3. Time setting: Press the “TIME-/ TIME+ ”shortly at a time means time increase/reduce 1min at a time, press and hold means time will increase/reduce by 10mins continuously. The cleaning stops when the timer counts down to 00:00. If the unit needs to be stopped before the timer runs up, press “Ultrasonic” button.
4. Power Controller: the power can be adjusted among 0% and 100%. Users can adjust the power value randomly based on the characters of the stuffs to be cleaned.
5. After time and temperature setting, press “Ultrasonic” or ”Heating” button to start both functions. Press “Ultrasonic ” or ”Heating” button again, the Ultrasonic or heating function will stop.
6. “Filter”: the filtration system with a sparger can be started or stopped by pressing “Filter” button.
Empty the tank and clean both the outside and inside of the cleaner with a clean and dry cloth for next use.